الصفحات

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Your views on the Scottish Tourist

Scottish tourism is increasing and this year, aims to generate £ 6 billion. Tourism Minister Frank McAveety Scottish think it can be sustained over the long term as the public and private works as one team. We asked your opinion.
This year, the Scottish tourism industry is to generate an annual income of £ 6 billion visitors. Frank McAveety, Minister of Tourism in Scotland is very positive. He believes that the next decade, the industry can become a major factor in economic development to the north of the border.
Mr McAveety said that tourism is one of the fastest growing share of the Scottish economy and the sector's performance was filmed over the last two years could be sustained in the long run.
We ask for your vacation experiences in Scotland, we received many comments on the positive experiences, like the great hospitality and charming. Also told us about your bad experiences, including the cities dirty and poor nutrition.



Your comment
Two years ago my wife and I had the pleasure of visiting Scotland. We had fun and found the people to be friendly and helpful. We plan to return soon, perhaps this summer.
Richard Fay, United States
We found the people of Scotland by some of the friendliest we have ever met. They were patient with my English husband, visits proposed and stopped in the street in the rain to answer our questions.
Marie-Claire Delmas, France
The tourism industry is doing better, but to ensure visitors continue to visit Scotland every year there are great improvements.
Christmas Patrick, Scotland
I have traveled the world many times and visited many wonderful country, are always amazed at the natural beauty in my country. It's great that we are working to make Scotland an open space for all to enjoy.
Rory Macregor, Scotland
You could start by being more familiar. For the cost of two weeks in Scotland, I can bring my family for two weeks in France. So what's the point? Homeowners must obtain realistic prices.
David Norris, United Kingdom
The staff is cranky, the days are rainy, hotels and bad food and drinks are expensive and generally hated not very good. You want to choose this or a holiday in the sun? As they say in the U.S.: "You do the math!"
Stephen Kearney, USA
Scotland is the most magical place on earth and amazing. I think the only thing that needs to change is the flies. My advice is to love it for what it is and what they do not want it to be. He does not need endless public toilets, there are plenty of rocks to hide behind!
Murray Motley, United Kingdom
I just returned from the Highlands of Scotland, and I can honestly say this is one of the most beautiful places on earth. I hope that rural areas retain their charm and natural beauty.
Steven Kahn, England
One could say that I am a Scotsophile or whatever the term is - I have pieces of wood and live. It is actually a choice, my husband and I when we think of retirement. Visit Cape Wrath on a small ferry, is one of my fondest memories - it was an incredible experience.
Dee Hartley, Lancashire.

No comments:

Post a Comment